Friday, July 3, 2009

The Birth of the Steampunk Airship Captain Niblet

I have gone through another one of my all too often changes of heart. Lately I felt my pirate persona was missing something, a certain sense of je ne sais quoi. A little extra spark, a tad more than what it had been. The solution? Steampunk the hell out of it of course!

Ah the glorious and wonderous workd of Steampunk. I will be posting soon the links that have helped to inspire the transformation as well as the costume ideas I have been developing. After all every airship sky pirate captain scoundrel needs a costume right?

1 comment:

  1. "dirigible" is quite possibly the BEST word in the English language!! :)

    We need to start making our steam punk costumes! ***Let's go into Brandon some time soon; I can't wait to show you Value Village's pretty MATERIAL and stuff like that; there are super great things there...we might even find some cogs and old jarbage to make pretty!! KEEP UP WITH YOUR BLOGS, YOU ROCK THE FREE WORLD!!!

    ReplyDelete